A Review: Promise She Keeps By Erin Healy

A Promise she Keeps By Erin Healy
                                      4/5
I was given this book by booksneeze(www.booksneeze.com)
Promise, a talented young singer with terminal illness, is counting of fame to keep her memory alive after she dies. Porta is an aging sorceress and art collector in search of immortality.
When Promise inexplicably survives a series of freak accidents, Porta believes that she may hold the key for eternal life.
Enter Chase, an autistic artist who falls in love with Promise and fascinates her with his mysterious visions and drawings.
Soon, all are plunged into a confrontation over the mystery and the cost of something even greater then eternal life….eternal love.
At first I wasn’t really interested in this book. The writing I thought was a little strange, but the more I read it the more I really started to enjoy how it was written. The novel was beautifully written. I liked all the characters in the novel they were all different. The book was full of suspense every turn of the page kept me guessing, till the very end. I did have a little problems with this book. There was so many characters sometimes I got confused. Each chapters change’s to a different person. I don’t usually like those types of books. And the last bit I have to complain about the main character annoyed me to no end. She was always me me me I I I, and her being a future celebrity was all that mattered. But other then that, cool book.
~Kellie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Acts: A Review

The Noble Servant: A Review

Unfolding: A Review