50 Book Challenge

Okay I wrote before that I entered in the 50 book challenge. Ya. I entered into it on goodreads, it's a lot easier or, I hope so. So I thought I would tell you what books that I am going to read. Oh and I could even enter into the off the shelf challenge. Amazing huh? but I won't. Too much to take care of. So now I'll list all the books I plan on reading, and the books I have read so far. Oh and it's a total of 53 books. I have 2 bind-ups in my collection but I wont add them...I kind of lost interest in bind-ups.


Books I've read:
  1. My Life As Emperor By Su Tong
  2. Betwixt By Tara Bray Smith
  3. Impossible By Nancy Werlin
  4. The Gaslight Dogs By Karin Lowachee
  5. Long Journey Home By Amber Esplin
Books I have to read:
  1. The First Wives Club By Olivia Goldsmith
  2. Remember Me By Mary Higgins Clark
  3. Ever After By Elswyth Thane
  4. My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions By Becca Wihite
  5. The Luxe By Anna Godberson
  6. A Great And Terrible Beauty By Libba Bray
  7. The Virgin Blue By Tracy Chevalier
  8. Vision In White By Nora Roberts
  9. The Maze Runner By James Dashner
  10. Infinite Days By Rebecca Maizel
  11. The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants By Ann Brashares
  12. The Masquerade By Sarah Anne Sumpolec
  13. In The Woods By Tana French
  14. Fallen By Lauren Kate
  15. The It Girl By Cecily Von Ziegesar
  16. The Golden Compass By Philip Pullman
  17. Wicked By Gregory Maguire
  18. Confessions Of An Ugly Stepsister By Gregory Maguire
  19. Amelia By Donald M. Goldstein
  20. Veil Of Darkness By Greg Park
  21. Wintergirls By Laurie Halse Anderson
  22. Welcome To The Real World By Carole Matthews
  23. Child 44 By Tom Rob Smith
  24. Dark Victory By Ed Sikov
  25. A Reliable Wife By Robert Goolrick
  26. The Color Purple By Alice Walker
  27. Pride And Prejudice By Jane Austen
  28. Chinese Cinderella By Adeline Yen Mah
  29. Skud By Dennis Foon
  30. L.A Candy By Lauren Conrad
  31. City Of Beasts By Isabel Allende
  32. Beloved By Toni Morrison
  33. Four Things My Geeky-Jock-Of-A-Best-Friend Must Do In Europe By Jane Harrington
  34. The Road & No Country For Old Men By Cormac McCarthy
  35. Wither By Lauren DeStefano
  36. Eat Pray Love By Elizabeth Gilbert
  37. Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead
Books I'm currently reading:
  1. Little Princess By Frances Hodgson Burnett
  2. Secret Circle By L.J Smith

And their are 9 more books to add to that pile, you can see those on my January 2011 book haul down below. And I guess that comes to 53 books. But I am so excited to do this challenge so. See ya.
~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review