February Book Haul Part 1

Okay I have gotten tons of book this week, I got two books for review which one I have already posted that so forget that. So I have 20+ books to talk about. I have some pictures but I wont put the summarys, all of these are listed on Amazon or any other place. So first up is some book by Annette Curtis Klause.
                 
<--------Blood And Chocolate By Annette Curtis Klause
The Silver Kiss By Annette Curtis Klause ---->
Angel By Cliff Mcnish          

Paper Towns By John Green
I am so excited to finally get a John Green book, I think he is so awesome I follow him on youtube where he and his brother do videos on youtube                                                                          
Shiver By  Maggie Stiefvater                                                                
The Foretelling by Alice Hoffman

Skulduggery Pleasant By Derek Landy
                                                                                         The Passage By Justin Cronin
                                                                                     
                                                                                            












                                                                                                                                                                                      The Poison Diaries  By Colin Stimpson       
                                               
Michael Jackson: The Man In The Mirror
Well that is it for right now, I'll add some more on the 1st of March till then. Bye
~Kellie
                                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review