Breath Of Angel: Review


Melaia, a young priestess, witnesses the gruesome murder of an emaciated stranger in the temple courtyard. Just after she discovers wings on the stranger, the murderer enters the temple, and what Melaia has known only through song and story suddenly takes on flesh. Angels and shape-shifters were myths and stories . . . until now.
I loved this book, Breath of Angel was a book I couldn’t put down.  I think all the characters had there own style and different. The main character Melaia was different nothing like the other characters, which was a plus. I think all the locations/places in the book were well described. And the story about angels and how they come to earth and back is something so different. That’s one of the points that got me hooked on the story.  It was a grand adventure from start to finish.
Check out Karyn Henley website for info on this book and others.  And you can check out the first chapter of Breath of Angel.

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review
~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review