Book Deal-a-Rama. Part 1

Hmm…well if any of you have read my tagline saying “a few reviews” but that’s what I’ve only been doing. So Sad. So I guess today I’ll add where I get my books, I get my books super cheap.
But for this first part…this weekend I went to my public library book sale. When I learned about this a couple months ago I was so excited, I was jumping in my seat. The beginning of last month they put up the prices for the books and others they would be selling.

The Paperbacks & Hardcovers would be a $1.00
Mass Market Paperbacks would be .50
And children’s books would be .25 each

I was ready to get bags and bags of books but sadly I only came out with 5 books.
But I only spent $2.75, which was nice.

I did get 4 books that were on my wishlist and one was way too good to pass up it was a UK edition and I wasn’t going to pass it up. So here’s the picture of the books.

Starting from left to right I got.
Shinju – Laura Joh Rowland $1.00

The Time Traveler’s Wife – Audrey Niffenegger (this was the UK edition, and was not on my wishlist, but I was going to get it. Where do you find a UK edition of a book for a dollar.

The Great Brain – John D. Fitzgerald .25
The Catcher In The Rye – J.D. Salinger .25

Hitty Her First Hundred Years – Rachel Field .25

So now I am obsessed with trying to find where the latest’s library book sales are in my area.
Check back in for tomorrow for part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Acts: A Review

The Noble Servant: A Review

Unfolding: A Review