Book Deal-a-Rama. Part 2

Moving on to the next place where I shop for books would have to be a place called Hastings.

I do a lot of trading here, not just books but movies and CDs and such. They have tons of used items, but they do have really good pricings for books, used and new.

Another cool thing I recently found out they have tons and tons of used books on there website. Also add to the beauty of that it’s free shipping. Score!  I just tried it out, so we will see how fast that shipping really is.

I went there last week and picked up these beauties.

Top: Sisters Red – Jackson Pearce $3.50

Bottom: Zombies Vs. Unicorns – Edited by Holly Black & Justine Larbalestier $6.99

They always have something new so I always check them out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punderdome: A Review

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review