Book Deal-a-Rama. Part 3

The next store(s) I go to would have to be thrift stores I go to either Goodwill

M.R.M or in this case it would be Savers which isn’t in my state, but still good book deals.


                                                                                    So in this pile would be, starting from the bottom to the top.

Reiyalindis – Cory Poulson $3.00 at Savers

I Am Numer Four – Pittacus Lore $3.00 at Savers (I already had a copy of this but mine was one of those really crappy editions, but this one was brand-stinkin-new. Not that it stinks or anything.)

And the last is Guilty pleasures – Laurell K. Hamilton, and I got this for a $1.00 at Goodwill. Goodwill does deals every week like a certain color price tag is half off.

And this week at MRM got me nothing, but they are really good at pricing at books.
Check back tomorrow for the final part.
~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

The Noble Servant: A Review