Smitten: A Review


Smitten By Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Denise Hunter, & Diann Hunt

Four friends devise a plan to turn Smitten, Vermont, into the country's premier romantic getaway-and each finds her own true love along the way.

With Smitten Lumber closing, residents wonder if their town can stay afloat. Then four friends and local business owners-Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese--decide the town is worth saving. How will they do it? They'll turn Smitten into a honeymoon destination!

As Natalie, Julia, Shelby, and Reese work to save the town, each discovers romance in her own life. Meanwhile, the faith of a little child reminds the whole town what it means to have real faith in the God who is the always and forever Love.

When I found out about this book I was super excited. I always loved Colleen Cobles work. I had never really heard of the other Authors, but to hear they are all friends I thought that was a perfect way to write a book. The book is divided into 4 parts, each part going along each friend. They get this idea to change the failing town into a honeymooners dream town. On the back of the book it says it is a manly town, which I guess it could since the mill which closes in this book is run by men. I didn’t noticed a whole of the guys go against the friends idea of changing Smitten into romantic town, which I thought was such a cute touch. Each book or friends story how ever you want to put it, got right to the point. I just loved their stories each friend was different. Each Author made the feelings and romance really make you feel it. There was some humor in it which I enjoyed. Also did I mention I love the actual book the cover is so beautiful, and sets the story. This story is beautiful, and it makes me want to read again, and maybe again.


I received this book for review from BookSneeze (www.booksneeze.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review