Book Haul Sunday - July 13th

I really want to try this thing where I put up a book haul up every sunday. I wanted to try to do it every month but sometimes I get a lot of books and its hard to keep track of what I got. 

So let's begin.



Okay most of these I got at a thrift store but not the first one on the left.

Number one

The Harlem Hellfighters by Max Brooks 
I got this book from blogging for books so I could review it. Review will be up on Monday.

Okay now the books from the thrift store.

Next one

Dracula: The Un-dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt
I got this for $2.00. I sincerely doubt that Dacre Stoker is his real name and that he is anyway related to Bram Stoker. Although I'm a sucker for Dracula type spin offs and such. 

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Another $2.00 book. I got this mainly for the cover. Just look at it. It reminds me of Amelia Anne Dead And Gone. Unfortunately this is YA and it's a series, so of course they changed the covers. Now it looks like a typical YA book.
                                                              Okay it doesn't look that bad but booo!

Okay I got off track now next one!

Skinny by Ibi Kaslik
It was a $1.50. I've seen this book around a lot and I found it in the nonfiction in the thrift store. So it confused me but inside it does say it is Young Adult fiction so whoo! cheaper for me.

And last book is..

Mr. Poppers Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
It was $1.00. I have seen this book my entire life, the cover and it being on lists. I never picked it up, found it for cheap so I thought I'd get it.

So that's all from me this week. What did you get?

~Kellie
                                                               



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

The Noble Servant: A Review