Book Haul Sunday - July 20th

It's time for a book haul! I guess you could say it's a dollar tree book haul. This time I only found graphic novels which I so love.






















I bought these from the Dollar Tree so naturally all of these were one dollar.
I'll start off from right to left.

Number one

Tekkonkinkreet by Taiyo Matsumoto
I actually didn't buy this it's a preview for the graphic novel. I bought Tekkonkinkreet the movie at the Dollar Tree and the preview was inside. So cool.

Next

Page by Paige by Laura Lee Gulledge
It looks a little young for me but the publisher is Amulet books. And unfortunately their books show up at dollar tree, but I have not read a book by Amulet that I didn't fall in love with. (I also found Me and Earl And the Dying Girl at the dollar tree a few months ago.)

Last one...

The Odyssey retold by Fiona MacDonald
I think a lot of people agree with me when we runaway from a retold classic. I've found a handful of these graphic novel classics. I really enjoy them, each one is illustrated by a different person sometimes it looks cheap. Sometimes the illustrations are kind of cool. They are a quick cheap read.

So that's it for me. What did you get this week?

~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review