Book Haul Sunday - July 27th

Book haul time! I got some from the dollar tree and some from the thrift store.


We will start from left to right.

Selena: Coma La Flor by Joe Nick Patoski
I found this at my local thrift store for $2.00
I've always wanted a book about Selena, love her music, and the movie with Jennifer Lopez.

Next is..

Same Difference by Derek Kirk Kim
I was very surprised to find this at the Dollar Tree, but I've found tons of First Second graphic novels there.
It's hardcover, has this really cool plastic dust jacket which has the fishes on it.
Also, I saw BookRatMisty haul it on youtube.

Next..

It's book 7 and 12 of the Gossip Girls series.
Nobody Does It Better & I Will Always Love You by Cecily Von Ziegesar (how do you even say that name) I found these two books at the Dollar Tree which I think is a weird series to find.
I really want to collect all the series before reading the first. (I put the stickers on the spine to know which order they go in. There are tons of series with tons of books and you never know which order they go in. I thought this would be easier.)

Next is...

Nights In Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
I found this at the thrift store for $1.00
I've read a handful of Nicholas Sparks books and even though I don't like to admit it. I love the books and the movies. So now I'm trying to find all of them in the normal (?) sized paperbacks. 

The last two are from Dollar tree

The Widow's Daughter by Nicholas Edlin
I went back to the dollar tree to get a book and of course they had new books. This was there it's a penguin book, it's a random book. I needed it.

Something Wickedly Weird by Chris Mould
This is the book I went back for. To me it's rare dollar tree has firsts in a series and one that has really cute illustrations inside.

So that's it for me. What did you get this week?

~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Acts: A Review

The Noble Servant: A Review

Unfolding: A Review