Currently Reading - July 10th

                         



Sometimes I find myself reading more then one book, I probably shouldn't. How can someone just read one book, I have so many on my to read shelf. All of them I wish I could just pick up and read. 

Starting from the left.

The Harlem Hellfighters by Max Brooks. (Illustrations by Cannan White)
This is a graphic novel about the 369th Infantry Regiment in WW I. It's brutal but so entertaining. I got this book for review from blogging for books. I'll have my review up sometime next week.


Next is

Beneath The Glitter by Elle & Blair Fowler
This book is just a fictionalized version of Elle and Blairs youtube careers and some how I wanted to read it.
Also it's based in Los Angeles, and since it's summer I some how think they go together. 

Last book 

Frannie In Pieces by Delia Ephron
I picked this up at a couple years ago from a library book sale. The reason why I'm reading that is because I've had it for a while and it's based in the summer season.

(Aaannd Delia Ephron is the sister of Nora Ephron. Delia wrote You've Got Mail and Nora directed it. You've Got Mail is one of my all time favorite movies.)

So that's what I'm reading. What are you reading?

~Kellie    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punderdome: A Review

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review