Book Haul Sunday - August 24th

Book Haul Time!
This is an exciting one. So First one. (Right to Left)

You should already know what it is. Look at it's greatness, it's beauty. It's the new Harry Potter box set. Ever since they said they were designing new covers I was excited to see it. When it showed what it looked like in box set form I had to get it. 

It's my first brand new box set $58.42 from amazon. (Be warned all of the books front and back have those buttery(?)covers.They could get dirty pretty easily.)

Next is...

The Greatest Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
This was a bargain book from Walmart for $7.95, it's not the complete works but most of the complete novels. I've been wanting to read all the Holmes books for a long time.

Next..

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
This is another book from Walmart for $8.50. It was the last one on the shelf I quickly grabbed it. I am so excited to read this book, but what makes me so much more excited is in the back there is a sampler of The Darkest Part Of The Forest!! This book makes me so happy, her Modern Faerie Tale series is probably my favorite books of all time. Even though it isn't stated it's a part of that series. (If you can't tell I'm excited)

Last one...

Revolutionary by Krista McGee
This is my review book for this week. It's an end of a series, can't wait to see how it ends. 

Oh last thing..
It isn't books. It is book related a Big Lots opened up in my town last week. They don't have any books BOOOOO! They do have bookmarks Funko Pop! bookmarks
Look how cute they are. They had all the princesses but I choose Belle and Ironman was right behind her. He is so cute. So I had to get them, they were $2.50 each. But I am so afraid to use them. Like their heads might snap off if I try to use them.

Well that is it for me this week (no it's not but I'll save that for next Sunday) What did you get?

~Kellie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punderdome: A Review

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review