Mini Book Haul

                                                    Book Haul Time!


Sorry for being MIA guys I've just been in the biggest reading slump of my life. And I've been sick and really busy, but I went to my local thrift shop and picked up some pretty exciting books. 

Okay so first book.
The Beast Within by Serena Valentino ($1.00)
Oh a side note has anyone seen the new cast for the live action Disney Beauty and The Beast? If you have what do you think of it. I'm so excited, Beauty and The Beast is my favorite Disney movie of all time. 

Next book.
The Name Of The Star by Maureen Johnson (.50)

Next
Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen (.50)
I've wanted to read this book forever, and I mean forever. I saw the movie when I first started junior high. And I knew there was a book for it. And I finally got around to picking it up.

Last one
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran (.50)
I've been sort of on an Egyptian kick lately, especially if it has to do with Cleopatra.


And that is it, hopefully I can get back into the groove. I will have another book review up soon. 

~Kellie

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gilt Hollow: A Review

Human Acts: A Review

Rad Women Worldwide: A Review